Hanover-Snipetown Cemetery is an historic cemetery located on the south side of Fancher Road just east of Green Cook Road. The earliest burial in this cemetery was in 1824; the most recent burial in 1997 (only a few burials in the 20th century.)
This cemetery was vandalized about twenty years ago and some stones taken. They were later recovered in a barn in Licking County and returned. In 2010, this cemetery was the site of a Boy Scout Eagle project to repair and re-set some of the downed stones. In the process several pieces of buried stones were found. In 2014-15 another Boy Scout Eagle project restored two rows of this cemetery including resetting several large stones that were leaning badly.